By Cynthia Shroyer
Pine Bluffs Post staff 

Gas leak

 

Cynthia Shroyer

A contractor, working in Pine Bluffs Monday struck a gas main operated by Cheyenne Light, Fuel & Power. There were no injuries or evacuations. As a safety measure, Cheyenne Light natural gas technicians went door-to-door to shut off natural gas service to 10 nearby homes in the area which included Paintbrush Street, Butler Avenue, and Equality Street. Cheyenne Light natural gas technicians were on site repairing the gas main throughout the day Monday.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 09/22/2018 14:10