Pine Bluffs Post - Serving all of Eastern Laramie County since 1908

By Submitted 

Preserving history

 

The Pine Bluffs Heritage Society presented a certificate of recognition to The Graves and Harms families for their work in preserving the history of Pine Bluffs by renovating a significant historic residence in Pine Bluffs. The two story home is located at 403 Elm Street and was built by Judge Mann in 1909. The main floor and second floor have been completed, the basement and outside of the house will be completed later this year. Pictured left to right: Carmela Graves, holding Bentley, Tyler Graves, Lynda Sanders, Janice Harms and Leonard Harms.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.




 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018