Pine Bluffs Post - Serving all of Eastern Laramie County since 1908

Looking Back


100 Years Ago

December 30, 1915

How to transfer a brand

Anyone who wishes to transfer a brand should first procure the proper form which may be had for the asking of any bank, county clerk or attorney in the state, or by writing to the secretary of the board of Livestock Commissioners, Cheyenne.

Fill in the blank spaces. Be sure to put in the brand you wish to transfer. Then take the bill of sale to a Notary Public or other officer qualified to administer oaths and have it acknowledged. This is very important as almost half of the bills of sale that are sent in for recording have to be ret...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019