Pine Bluffs Post - Serving all of Eastern Laramie County since 1908

Looking Back


75 Years Ago

April 3, 1941


The Pine Bluffs Post is starting its thirty-fourth year of service to the people of southeastern Wyoming with this issue of the publication.

At the site of the present telephone exchange, the Post began its existence on April 3, 1908 under the ownership of Roy D. Wilson of Kimball. Fred Mathias, his manager, took complete charge soon afterwards and as editor and publisher, with the exception of a few months until it was sold in April, 1914 to M.R. Hemphill and son, Clay, who were associated in Newspapers a...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 07/14/2019 05:04