By Zach Spadt
Pine Bluffs Post 

Community reaches out after house fire

 


After a Hillsdale man's home was severely damaged in a fire, area residents are banding together to lend a helping hand.

Hillsdale resident Walt Schaefer suffered severe damage to his kitchen and smoke damage to most of his home at 4226 Main Street, said Ross Heinen, who is helping coordinate fundraising efforts.

“He lost some of his best friends, his pets,” Heinen said.

Among Schaefer's lost pets was a service dog.

Heinen said a bank account has been set up at Wyoming Bank and Trust in Burns for those wishing to donate. In addition to raising funds, a the community is invited to he...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018