Pine Bluffs Post - Serving all of Eastern Laramie County since 1908

Looking Back

 


100 Years Ago

Oct. 13, 1916

The creamery here was nearing completion with the machinery being installed and being in operation by the first of the month.

Other work that was being done on Pine Bluffs buildings included a large garage and Ford supply station building on the corner of Market and Second streets, a new store building on the lot north of the Hinckley millinery store for a new grocery and meat market, as well as an addition to the rear of the C..W. Johnson business house.

R.E. Reynolds, the county agent for the commercial club, gave an interesting talk and was favorably impresse...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018