Pine Bluffs Post - Serving all of Eastern Laramie County since 1908

By Becky Christofferson
Pine Bluffs Post 

A tall drink of water


Becky Christofferson/Pine Bluffs Post

Aztec Construction has been busy since the first week in October connecting the A7 well to the town water system in Burns. Once completed, the construction company will connect all of the wells to the two water towers, then a chlorine station will be installed so water can be treated at one location. The Wyoming Water Development Commission is funding 67 percent of the project with the Town of Burns contributing the other 33 percent.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019