Pine Bluffs Post - Serving all of Eastern Laramie County since 1908

Looking Back

 


100 YEARS AGO

Dec. 21, 1916

The Rutledge Clothing Stock and business was sold to Claude R. Hall.

Dick Rutledge was appointed the position of assistant to Cashier A. B Mitchell at the Farmers State Bank.

A construction crew was busy putting up a building to house a steam boiler at the coal chute and pumping plant in Pine Bluffs.

The Farmers creamery was formally opened to the public.

The price of the Post was raised from $1 to $1.50 per year.

A number of ranchers in the neighborhood of South Divide met and decided to build a telephone line to connect the different ranches in that section....



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 09/22/2018 00:00